Dates to Remember!
• Convention takes place June 9 – 11, 2023 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Grand Junction
• Please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.
• Delegate/Alternate/non-voting member registration forms to State Regent by April 15, 2023.
• Convention Registration Forms & Payment due by April 15, 2023. • Meal Reservation Forms and payment are due May 1, 2023 to Court #941 Regent c/o Sacred Heart Church, 1210 17-1/2 Road, Fruita, CO 81521. No refunds after May 15, 2023.
• Circle of Love reports must be sent to the appropriate State Chairman postmarked no later than March 1, 2023.
• Submit proposed bylaw amendments to the State Regent by April 15, 2023 • Resolutions proposed by a local court must be approved by a vote of the members at a regular meeting and sent to the State Regent by April 15, 2023. Proposed Resolutions will be forwarded to the Resolution Committee Chairman when one is assigned.
• Anyone wishing to be considered as a candidate for state office by the nominating committee must submit her name and the office sought by February 15, 2023. All positions are open for nomination. Candidates must submit five (5) copies each of the following: a statement of qualifications, a statement of endorsement from your local court signed by a majority of the officers, a current picture, and a signed consent to serve statement. Send all packets for the Nominating Committee to the Chair, Anne Jessop.